Help to find a pair to my Rx4...Octavia 4x4 inside EU

Fuer alle, die was ver-kaufen moechten /
Trading-Center
Antworten
jp_FINrx4

Help to find a pair to my Rx4...Octavia 4x4 inside EU

Beitrag von jp_FINrx4 »

Hello Rx4 fans!

I´m going to buy a second car in addition to my 2001 Rx4 2.0 and I quess it might be useful to use this forum to get some help or assistance. :D

I´m going to buy a Skoda Octavia Combi 4x4 1,9 tdi inside Central EU area in months 3-9/2010 and import it to Finland. So far I´ve bought only one car, my Rx4 in 2004 and it was a domestic sale.

As far as I´ve heard ways to treat and maintance cars vary from country to country. Due to high taxes cars are usually very well taken care of in Finland...New Rx4 has costed as much as 37 000 euros in 2001!!

If I buy a 2005-2007 Octavia 4wd tdi inside EU for 14 000 euros, I´ve got to pay domestic taxes of 3000 euros more when i arrive home with it.

Finns import their cars usually from Germany and I quess thats what I´m going to do too. But I´m not looking my car only from Germany even so that I´ve understood that italian and french automobile culture isn´t too easy on cars..or? :D

So heres a few questions:

- In Finland theres usually about 5 percent "air" in the asking price, even more if you pay with cash and don´t trade your old car as part of the payment. I´ve understood that in Germany the price in autoscout.de or such sites are set and not negotiable? Right?

- Are the branded auto traders reliable? I mean if i buy a Skoda from a Skoda brand trader the car should be really OK unless otherwise stated?

- Hey, if you know a reliable private person or auto trade whos selling their 2005-2008 Octavia Combi 4x4 1,9tdi with winter package and Elegance-level extras (xenon, dual AC..) please let me know through this forum.

I´ll keep you updated as my project goes further. Maybe theres time to meet some Rx4 drivers and have talk about Rx4, compare these cars and have a lunch maybe.

BR,

jp_FINrx4
Antworten