RX4 300mm brake discs

For all our foreign friends, that also drive
the famous Scenic RX4
Antworten
Anthony Smith

RX4 300mm brake discs

Beitrag von Anthony Smith »

I don't know if this is any use to anyone? It's about when I changed my Brake discs and pads on my RX4.
http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45164

I've just replaced the front discs and pads on my 2002 Scenic RX4. These discs seem to be a dealer only part, as I went to a fair few motorfactors after them.
Also not many Renault dealers know there are two disc sizes for the RX4, (280mm & 300mm) also the calipers are different, these are the same as on the Laguna II with 300mm discs. If you need to find out what size they are, it says 300 on the caliper near to the bleed nipple, (Which are TEVES/ATE)
The part number for the discs are 82 00 196 263 and cost me £55+vat each.
The part number for the pads is 77 01 208 182 and cost me £42+vat per axel set, but now I know they are the same as a Laguna II these could be sorted at any motorfactors, they also say RENAULT a ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
I've just replaced the front discs and pads on my 2002 Scenic RX4. These discs seem to be a dealer only part, as I went to a fair few motorfactors after them. Also not many Renault dealers know there are two disc sizes for the RX4, (280mm & 300mm) also the calipers are different, these are the same as on the Laguna II with 300mm discs. If you need to find out what size they are, it says 300 on the caliper near to the bleed nipple, (Which are TEVES/ATE) The part number for the discs are 82 00 196 263 and cost me £55+vat each. The part number for the pads is 77 01 208 182 and cost me £42+vat per axel set, but now I know they are the same as a Laguna II these could be sorted at any motorfactors, they also say RENAULT a ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪I've just replaced the front discs and pads on my 2002 Scenic RX4. These discs seem to be a dealer only part, as I went to a fair few motorfactors after them. Also not many Renault dealers know there are two disc sizes for the RX4, (280mm & 300mm) also the calipers are different, these are the same as on the Laguna II with 300mm discs. If you need to find out what size they are, it says 300 on the caliper near to the bleed nipple, (Which are TEVES/ATE) The part number for the discs are 82 00 196 263 and cost me £55+vat each. The part number for the pads is 77 01 208 182 and cost me £42+vat per axel set, but now I know they are the same as a Laguna II these could be sorted at any motorfactors, they also say RENAULT a ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Zum vollen Editor wechseln
drewpy

Beitrag von drewpy »

cheers for that as I have the 300mm disks on mine
Antworten