New Member From The Midlands In The UK

For all our foreign friends, that also drive
the famous Scenic RX4
Antworten
GLund

New Member From The Midlands In The UK

Beitrag von GLund »

Greetings from Leicestershire.

I've seen this website for while but never thought of joining for some unknown reason. I've looked at the Video's and my son (6 yrs his month) loves them. Took him to the Abingdon 4x4 festival last year and really enjoyed ourselves.

Had the RX4 since about August last year. Wife wanted a Scenic. Bought one, liked it and bought a regular 2 ltr Scenic for myself afterwards. Not quite different enough and bought the RX4 later. (Car no 15, starting from a Citroen 2CV, through Triumph Spitfire, 2 x Opel Mantas etc.)

Great car, great feeling driving it and great in the small amount of snow we had last week!

Has anyone in the UK taken theirs offroad? Where? Are you going anywhere this year?

Have added a picture of mine below.
ajseymour

Beitrag von ajseymour »

Hi ya

The Rx4 is a great car and with what little off road I have done in mine (mostly forest tracks and some gentle green lanes) it copes very well, better than I thought. I bought mine as I am getting married and between that and buying a house I couldn't afford to run the Landrover that I had until the RX4.
I wouldn't take the RX4 where I would have taken my Defender as it dosen't have the ground clearence or the underbody protection but I am certain that it would go further than I think it would.

You have had yours the same amount of time i've had mine and I sure you have enjoyed it, just keep on enjoying it.
Rodrx4
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Rodrx4 »

Hi you, well come to the website, congratrulations for youre scenic and will probably going Scotland with members of our web next year, two o tree rx4s ;-)
maybe we come to say hi...
Regards,
Rod
Antworten