For all our foreign friends, that also drive
the famous Scenic RX4
Greg RX4
Gelegenheitssurfer
Gelegenheitssurfer
Another new Member

Beitrag von Greg RX4 »

Hi,
I'm Greg and I live in greece. I bought 1,5 year ago a 2002 Renault scenic Rx4 2.0 16v Privilage.
I love it. In fact i loved it since 2002 when i rent one and spent three days with it, following the WRC Acropolis rally.
Mine had 18.000km when i took it and now has 36.600km. I heard and read a lot of things about the car before i buy it, but honestly so far so good. No problems at all!!
I have been watching this site regularly for about 2 years and it has been very usefull, though i don't speak german!!! (my sister speaks)
Alex
EX-Webmaster
EX-Webmaster
Beitrag von Alex »

Welcome Greg,

nice to read your first posting. We visited Athens last here and seen some RX4 too :)

Have fun with your RX4 and good luck in the future.

Alex
Bild Hyundai Terracan 2,9 CRDI GLS Schalter
Rodrx4
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Rodrx4 »

Hi Greg;
wellcome to the web, im gald youre happu with youre Rx4, me too!!!!
You can find me here for any cuestion and visit our web -the spanish web of the RX4--regards,
Rod
carlo69

Beitrag von carlo69 »

hey greg...ahhh Greece ............. spent some time in Athens....what do i have to say .........welcome 2 this fine site...for RX4 fanatics.......i luv my car as well...........2002 privilige ...82000klms have taken ownership at 60,000, best car i have owned.........welcome
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

Hi Greg,welcome in the forum.I wish you to have fun with your RX4 :D We are neighbours with you :D
Bild Bild
Greg RX4
Gelegenheitssurfer
Gelegenheitssurfer
Beitrag von Greg RX4 »

I have taken some pictures of my RX4 with my cell phone I think I can share them with you
xiwei

What a color!

Beitrag von xiwei »

Greg RX4 hat geschrieben:I have taken some pictures of my RX4 with my cell phone I think I can share them with you
Greg
Wow! what a color for a nice to be!
Here we only got few choice for our car color.
Most are Dune(I'm not sure if it calls "dune" but you know that, between deep green and yellow......),
Silver and Blue(it very very very few, maybe less than 2%)
KostasRX4

Beitrag von KostasRX4 »

Hello everyone :D

I'm owner of a RX4 2001 silver and I'would like to ask Greg for his car
about the inox bar, steps, and the double exaust pipe for the manufacter
of the them.

Thank you
KostasRX4

Γεια σε ολους,

Μπορω να γραφω και για τους ελληνες στη γλωσσα μας
χωρις παρεξηγηση για τα υπολοιπα μελη.

ΚωσταςRX4
Zuletzt geändert von KostasRX4 am Di 1. Mai 2007, 20:09, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Greg RX4
Gelegenheitssurfer
Gelegenheitssurfer
Beitrag von Greg RX4 »

The front guard (or pull bar) and the steps are Cobra, the twin exhaust pipe comes from Elia tuning. You can find them in most of the car accessories stores.
KostasRX4

Beitrag von KostasRX4 »

Good Morning Greq RX4

Thank you for the info, i'll plan to fit first the pull bar and the steps

KostasRX4
:)
Greg RX4
Gelegenheitssurfer
Gelegenheitssurfer
Beitrag von Greg RX4 »

kostas RX4,
you can visit www.cobra-sor.com and you can find them there and also a price list for germany only. You cannot order them directly, you must find a dealer to order them for you.
The exhaust pipe you can see it in www.elia-ag.de (item 2056072 - 2-Rohr Sportendtopf ) with the price. Yes, it is in german and you have to use a translator.
Have fun!!!
Greg RX4
Gelegenheitssurfer
Gelegenheitssurfer
Beitrag von Greg RX4 »

Just an update. Almost 3 years since I bought it and 54.500km and my RX4 is ok so far.

And something else, I tried to upload some new photos but I get a security warning....
Greg RX4
Gelegenheitssurfer
Gelegenheitssurfer
Beitrag von Greg RX4 »

Maybe the administrator can fix it

SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.
jp_FINrx4

Beitrag von jp_FINrx4 »

Hello Rx4-drivers, this is J-P from Finland. I was previously under the nickname "jp" in here. Somehow I couldn´t sign in here anymore as "jp" so I created a new account.

However, I´m back and I haven´t parted with my Rx4 - a 2001 model, running circa 127 000 kms.

I recently begun to drive between my home and work around 110 kms daily, mostly on 120 km/h speed limit motorway. 95E gas cost 1,56 euros per litre this morning. It could be reasonable to buy a more fuel efficient car, but...nah :) ...I could save maybe some 100-120 euros a month driving a Renault Kangoo, but how cool would that be :)

Cheers, jp_FINRx4.
Antworten