For all our foreign friends, that also drive
the famous Scenic RX4
Antworten
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Hi from Bulgaria

Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

Hi everybody :lol: I am from Bulgaria and after 3 days I'll buy RX4 in second hand :D I like this model very much.Can you give me some information about the drain of fuel on 2.0 16v engine?Also can you explain how i can change the lamp/s of third stop-light on the back window?And the lamp/s of the clock and radio in the front panel?I ask here,because in BG this wonderful model is not very popular:(I hope that we cen exchange advice,experience and even photos:)
P.S. Sorry for my bad english :?
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

What is this stupid forum,where nobody writes to you :? In BG we have renault forum,where hundred topics are published every day and everybody try to help you for everything.
Sheme on you!
Rodrx4
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Rodrx4 »

Hi Bobi:
Im from Barcelona, In Spain, i do have the Scenic rx4 in gasoline version, my car cosumation is in beetwen 8.3 to 9.5 liters per 100 kmts.
the diesel version used to cosume 1 liter less.
abouth changing the light, i think you can get the info by the owner book, i have a look and tell you later, please dont be rood and moderate youre lenguage on the forum, im sure we can get the most of it if we all make a effort to be gentile.
Im sorry for didnt have a answer to you before,
are you sorry for youre words?
Regards and i hope we keep staying on touch,
Rod
Alex
EX-Webmaster
EX-Webmaster
Beitrag von Alex »

Thank you Rod.

@Bobi ... better no answer than 100. with "don't know" inside.
The international area here is unfortunately not the biggest and
not everybody of the german user is also able to answer in english.
That's nothing to call stupid.

cya.

Alex
Bild Hyundai Terracan 2,9 CRDI GLS Schalter
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

Yes,maybe i was too rude :oops: I am sorry very much.I have RX4 almost 1 month:)I was change my lights.The drain of benzine is 11-11,5 in the city(here in Sofia,the distances is short and the traffic is very intensive).But can I ask you something?Is the RX4 have third row seats(for 7 people)?I hear somewhere that it have some kind of detachable seats.Can you tell me is that true,and if you have this thing please send me a photo to see how it look like:)Thank you in advance.And sorry again for my last post...and my english :D
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

Rodrx4 hat geschrieben: Regards and i hope we keep staying on touch
Of course,Rod :!: We can exchange a lot of information for everything,because our countries and traditions are very different:)
Rodrx4
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Rodrx4 »

Hi Again Bobi:
Im very happy that you got the scenic Rx4 in the gasoline version, -Is the same version i have-, first of all, you can reduce the consume of youre car by changing the air and gasoline filters, the Candlestick(Spark plugs) and controlling usually the air of the wheels. it can save you some money because all of this changes you can do them by yourself and it will also reduce youre fuel consumition ;-)

Abouth the 3rd line of seats, i never read heard anything abouth it, i think that is fisicly imposible for space and acces, so maybe you get it wrong, let si if somebody on the forum have a diferent answer.

Thank you for stay, even with the wrong starting, you change the attitude and it shows a very nice part of you, im glad you stay, is very nice to see how people from so far can comunicate and share information and experiences by internet, lets enjoy it and enjoy our Scenics Rx4.
Kind regards and ovbiusly, stay in touch,
regards,
Rod
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

Thank you for the nice words,Rod:)Do you think that my car consume more gasoline,than usual?I'll change my air filter,gasoline filter and candlesticks(I buy Bosh-is it good or I make mistake to buy this type candlesticks?)Do you know exactly how atmosphere must inflate in the tires?Greetings :D And good night :wink:
Rodrx4
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Rodrx4 »

Hi Again Bobi,
sorry for didnt answer before!!!
i believe that youre car is expendig to much gasoline, when i got mine, i did change all the things i tell you before and i think it reduces consumition, mine expend a media of 9.3 on the city with my sportive driving -im not proud of it...-
The pressure of the wheels, i would keep it in 2.0 barsi think is the recomendated by renault, respect it.
(it must be described in the driver door)
Regard,
Rod
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

Hi again :D I had too much work these days and I can't write here :oops:
Rod, 9.3 consumation is very good :) I also drive sport and fast(In BG we say: have a heavy right leg :D ).I hope soon I can change and my things:)My friend recommend me some candlesticks-DENSO IRIDIUM POWER.He says that with these candlesticks the consumation will decrease with 0,5l/100km :)
Greetings!
Rodrx4
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Rodrx4 »

Hi Bobi:
Good to read you, its very intresting what you says abouth the candle sticks, when you get them,m please tell me the price and if they are usefull for rx4,
also i have a engine oil that reduces efforts of the engine reducing consumation.
that maybe help also.
regards,
Rod
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

Hi,Rod.What oil do you recommend me?Do you hear about MARLY Black Sea?What about Elf,Total,Mobile 1....what do you think :?: Thank you :D
These candlesticks (DENSO IRIDIUM POWER) are about 60-70 euro the whole set(4 candlesticks) in Bulgaria.My friend drive Megane Coach 2,0 16V.But his engine is F9R I think.Ours are F4R and I will have to investigate if it have DENSO for our engines.
Regards :wink:
Bild Bild
Antworten