QUESTION......

For all our foreign friends, that also drive
the famous Scenic RX4
RX4

Beitrag von RX4 »

sedgely hat geschrieben:Hi All
Have just registered and found this thread. I have had my RX4 about a month now and it has the 'metal' top bar on the bull bar. The exact model is a 2002 2.0 Priveledge Monaco. This was a standard fit item on this model here in the UK.
Don't know if that helps anyone ;-)

BTW Nice forum (shame i can't read/speak German YET) ;-), i came across a new UK based forum the other day, but it looks like it has only just been set up so there was not much happening!
Hi there!
Thanks for the info!
is it possible to get ahold of one of those front bull bars with the metal top as you mention?? new or used?? i would very much appreciate it!!

we dont have it out here..... :cry:

also if you can refer me to a dealer in the uk thatn i could get it??
that ill work too.......
any help is very much appreciated !

thanks,
RSM 8)
RX4

Beitrag von RX4 »

RX4 hat geschrieben:
sedgely hat geschrieben:Hi All
Have just registered and found this thread. I have had my RX4 about a month now and it has the 'metal' top bar on the bull bar. The exact model is a 2002 2.0 Priveledge Monaco. This was a standard fit item on this model here in the UK.
Don't know if that helps anyone ;-)

BTW Nice forum (shame i can't read/speak German YET) ;-), i came across a new UK based forum the other day, but it looks like it has only just been set up so there was not much happening!
Hi there!
Thanks for the info!
is it possible to get ahold of one of those front bull bars with the metal top as you mention?? new or used?? i would very much appreciate it!!

we dont have it out here..... :cry:

also if you can refer me to a dealer in the uk thatn i could get it??
that ill work too.......
any help is very much appreciated !

thanks,
RSM 8)

BTW....
Nice to have you onboard, I can help you in the english section anytime you get stuck!
Im an american based in greece, and a proud owner of a Salomon rx4 .......... :roll:
sedgely

Beitrag von sedgely »

RX4 I will try to get to a dealer this weekend to see if it is possible to obtain, prices etc.
And thanks for the offer of help

Sedgely
RX4

Beitrag von RX4 »

sedgely hat geschrieben:RX4 I will try to get to a dealer this weekend to see if it is possible to obtain, prices etc.
And thanks for the offer of help

Sedgely
THANKS M8Y......... :)
My pleasure ! anytime........... 8)
ill be waiting to see what you come up with.......
have a nice weekend !

REGARDS,

RX4 :wink:

PS.....Nice to have another english speaking m8 in here......no offense ALEX :wink:
RX4

Beitrag von RX4 »

SEDGELY......
IM STILL WAITING TO HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS FROM YOU M8Y......
DONT FORGET ABOUT ME....
THANKS,

RX4
Magne

Beitrag von Magne »

What is the link to the British RX4 forum?
RX4

Beitrag von RX4 »

Magne hat geschrieben:What is the link to the British RX4 forum?
Magne,
there isnt one as far as I know, B ut if you do hear of one drop us a few lines here too......
RX4 8)
Antworten