sticking front sunroof cover

For all our foreign friends, that also drive
the famous Scenic RX4
Antworten
johnny-rx4

sticking front sunroof cover

Beitrag von johnny-rx4 »

Hi,
I've just bought an 02 plate RX4 Privilige Monaco :) but I've a few queries (and as it's such a unique car I can't find another one to check these points myself)

- there's a black X in what looks like the fluffy part of Velcro on the parcel shelf in the boot. Doesn't look like something the owner put on so what's it for?

- does the front sunroof visor thing slide all the way back like the one in the rear does. It's in 2 pieces like the rear one but only goes in half way and then stops. (Looks to be in it's tracks fine so I can't see a way of fixing it)

- What are those silly long holes for behind the rear seats? They look just right for my kids to lose things down (although I've checked on a normal Scenic and there don't appear to be covers that are normally fitted!)

Loving my new 4x4.. (it does defintely attract glances as they are soooo uncommon :))

John (with no doubt plenty more questions to follow)
Bobi-BG
Alltagssurfer
Alltagssurfer
Re: sticking front sunroof cover

Beitrag von Bobi-BG »

johnny-rx4 hat geschrieben:- does the front sunroof visor thing slide all the way back like the one in the rear does. It's in 2 pieces like the rear one but only goes in half way and then stops. (Looks to be in it's tracks fine so I can't see a way of fixing it)
Hmmm,like mine sunroof :? Mine is the same-slides only half way.But I see something....when I catch and pull down little the roof near rear sunroof,the front sunroof can open entire.Maybe roof block the front sunroof,but I can't see where :?
Bild Bild
johnny-rx4

Beitrag von johnny-rx4 »

when I catch and pull down little the roof near rear sunroof,the front sunroof can open entire
EXCELLENT... my front sun roof cover is now fully open :) (cabin is so light with both a front and rear sunroof)

Thanks!
Antworten